Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ah yes, I remember now

See? This is what happens when you try to combine too many things at the same time: one of those things is always going to be the loser, and in this case turns ut it was the blog... Pesky things, like work and sleep generally get in the way of providing quality content on every weekday.

Ok, but I will give a little summary of what I've been up to: carrying boxes up and down stairs, running 12km on a beautiful autumn afternoon, getting ready for a meeting, translating a hotel website (and wanting to be a guest), teaching English and French, successfully avoiding the rain (though I think this is going to come to a sudden stop in approx 15 mins), making fantastic pie pastry (if I do say so myself), baking not so fantastic muffins (a case of over-stiring I believe), reading one million other blogs and forgetting to do one million other things.

You?

No comments: