Friday, May 21, 2010

I prepare myself mentally for the big jump

It's V-day tomorrow (Varvet) and I have just eaten a truckload of pasta. I didn't even feel like chowing down on pasta though was v hungry. Such is the pre-race peer pressure my friends.
Anyroad, it is Friday night and I am larging it up in front of the computer, awaiting the return of the male half of this household (he's been away for a week - the flat has never been tidier). I'm glad this week has finally come to an end: what with his J-ness away and working 14 hour days because I am an idiot who can't say no, I think we can simply label this A Trying Time and move on swiftly to more enjoyable things. The half-marathon tomorrow sadly doesn't fit into that category, but I am determined to make it a non-downer. I have a couple of days in Stockholm to look forward to, and that includes seeing Wilco AND Flight of the Conchords. What more could a girl ask for?

1 comment:

Expat Women said...

Hi Stef,

Regina here, for ExpatWomen.com.

I would like to personally invite you to list your blog on our Expat Women Blog Directory (www.expatwomen.com/expatblog/) so that other women can read about and learn from your expat experiences.

Many thanks in advance for your contribution and keep up your great blog!

Regina